VGM announces schedule for “Round 1 Recompete” seminars
WATERLOO, Iowa, July 20, 2012—VGM Group Inc. has announced dates and locations for “Round 1 Recompete” seminars conducted by Mark Higley, a VGM competitive bidding expert.
Seminars are scheduled from 9 a.m.–4:15 p.m. and are geared toward HME owners, general managers, purchasing personnel and reimbursement staff. They will cover all facets of the recompete, including initial registration steps, placing final bids and submitting hard copy documents. The schedule for the nine original bidding areas is:
• Aug. 22, Hilton Irvine/Orange County Airport, Irvine, Calif.
• Sept. 5, Embassy Suites Cleveland-Rockside, Independence, Ohio.
• Sept. 6, DoubleTree Pittsburgh Airport, Moon Township, Pa.
• Sept. 13, Hilton Cincinnati Airport, Florence, Ky.
• Sept. 25, Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort, Fort Lauderdale, Fla.
• Oct. 2, Embassy Suites Hotel Dallas-Market Center, Dallas.
• Oct. 4, DoubleTree Orlando at Sea World, Orlando, Fla.
• Oct. 10, Hilton Charlotte University Place, Charlotte, N.C.
• Oct. 11, Hilton Kansas City Airport, Kansas City, Mo.
Tuition is $199 for the first attendee, and $149 for additional attendees. Non-members will pay $299 and $249, respectively. For more information, go to www.vgm.com.